Remote - US Based
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for our next Account Executive to join our Sales team.
The Sales team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
You will be the primary point of contact for our enterprise customers and will work with them on all stages of sales, integrations, scaling, product expansion, and account management. You will be responsible for working directly with our product team to help them create the applications that will achieve our vision. You will also be tasked with helping to build a materials and processes to enable a repeatable sales model.
What will you do?
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers and technology partners
- Establish, access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior level decision maker
- Build product and integration plans with customers, and ensure success in the features they launch
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insight
- Develop repeatable Argyle sales processes and materials
- You have 4+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as require
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.