Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn't you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it's not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We're looking for an Engineering Manager who can lead and guide and develop and grow a high performing team as we scale up the business.
What will you do?
- Recruiting, growing, and enabling an incredible team of driven engineers who have high expectations around craft, ownership and impact
- Fostering a collaborative culture that embodies our principles and empowers users
- Mentoring and developing your team of engineers; supporting their goal setting and career growth
- Working with other engineering managers to set the direction for your team
- Crafting a thoughtful, long-term technical strategy that anticipates future needs
What are we looking for?
- 3+ engineering leadership or management experience
- An excellent technical sense with proven experience in scalability issues
- A desire to help others grow and succeed
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.