Growth Marketing Manager
### **About the role**
Be our first growth marketer! We're looking for a data-driven growth marketer to join our team and build the foundation for what growth marketing is at Argyle. This person will establish benchmarks, set the strategy for growth, develop Argyle's marketing channels, and execute on engaging and nurturing users throughout their lifecycle with Argyle, a combination of demand generation, performance marketing, and lifecycle marketing.
The right person is highly analytical, with a readiness to optimize channels, nurture the funnel, and is meticulous in measuring and reporting. This a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, partnering with sales, marketing, design and product/engineering to meet growth targets in a supportive environment. Time will be split between 50% being a partner to the rest of the team and 50% establishing a strong foundation for growth, with phase 1 building the motor of the engine, and phase 2 running it.
This role is critical to position Argyle for it's upcoming growth, and a great opportunity for a self-starter who is excited to take ownership over the function.
### **Responsibilities for the role:**
- Manage and own the marketing automation platform to develop, execute and optimize drip campaigns, nurturing leads from impressions through acquisition, (partnering with the sales team to measure effectiveness and optimize)
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of Argyle customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization (partnering with the product team)
- Run engagement, upsell, cross-sell and educational campaigns end-to-end (across email, social, and in-product). Design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution through to completion (partnering with marketing for content and design needs)
- Test new channels to communicate with our existing customers and reach potential customers, including optimizing the [Argyle.com](http://argyle.com) website
### **Qualities that make you a good fit:**
- You like to be a business owner for your function: manage budgets and forecasts, measure performance, and optimize for results
- You have excellent analytical skills and an ability to prioritize based on impact (and adapt to changing needs as they arise)
- You are experienced with marketing automation and CRM tools, and with running campaigns
- You’re a curious person who uses qualitative and quantitative tactics to understand everything there is to know about the user journey. You're willing to plan experiments and take risks to learn and grow
- You're data-driven in mostly everything you do: you can carefully test and measure all communications, with confidence running multiple tests at any point in time
- You're comfortable working with different systems - establishing a stack and building frameworks for the right metrics to track
- You're excited to join a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a key position
Experience working at a high growth startup a plus
### **Please Include In Your Application**
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Argyle is interesting to you
Compensation dependent on years of experience