Design Lead - Remote
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We’re looking for a full-time remote UI/UX designer with leadership skills to join us and help us build one of our core products: Argyle Link. Link is a mobile module that workers use to connect their employment accounts to credit institutions. We aim to build delightful, easy to use, polished products that don’t have any rough edges or inconsistencies.
The design lead at Argyle is:
- A perfectionist at heart;
- Has impeccably strong visual design skills visible in his/her portfolio;
- Can’t settle for mediocre output even if it’s warranted by management and clients;
- Employs empathy to understand users;
- Has a strong understanding of UX and user behaviour;
- Can work with user feedback and interpret it in a non-linear creative way;
- Does hands-on work but is ready to get more people on his/her team and delegate;
- Focused on UI/UX but is no stranger to UI transition animation, iconography, and graphics.
Learn more about Argyle and Argyle Design:
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.