Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to come and join our Data Network Team.
What will you do?
- Work with data to solve business problems, building and maintaining the infrastructure to answer questions and improve processes
- Help streamline our data science workflows, adding value to our product offering
- Work closely with the team to develop data models and pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning
**** What are we looking for ****
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent would be ideal
- 3 or more years of experience with Python, SQL, Looker and Monitoring
- Familiarity with the GCP ecosystem
- Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders.
- Comfort working in a busy startup environment
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.