Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people, all working remotely across 23 different countries and counting. We are looking to hire a skilled Recruiter to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for various tech roles but mainly engineering.
What will you do?
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- Organising and conducting video call recruitment screenings
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Interview scheduling
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Recruiter or as an agency Recruitment/Delivery consultant, ideally sourcing for software engineers.
- Ability to conduct online video screenings
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.