Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Remote - Europe or USA
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
The Customer Success team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers achieve the most from the Argyle product. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help implement and support solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
You will be the primary point of contact for our most strategic customers and will work with them through all stages of the process, including integration, scaling, product expansion, and account management. You will be responsible for working directly with our product team to help them create the applications that will achieve our vision. You will also be tasked with helping to build a materials and processes to enable a repeatable customer success model.
What will you do?
- Help build the client onboarding process and ensure that Argyle provides an excellent client experience, including updating processes to reflect ongoing client feedback
- Develop and monitor the KPIs and other performance metrics we will use to track and improve the onboarding experience
- Build and manage multiple client relationships, including proactively engaging with key contacts, identifying and tracking any issues to resolution, and gathering feedback on the onboarding process and platform experience
- Build the systems to create a scalable customer success department
- Work closely with the support team as a point of escalation for complex issues.
What are we looking for
- You have 3+ experience in a customer-facing, solution-oriented role
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting client relationship
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Argyle's API
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as required
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.