Remote - Europe
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how we can use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for an Analytics Engineer to come and join our global team.
What will you do?
- Provide clean and documented datasets ready for analysis
- Manage the overall data pipeline orchestration
- Extract data out of different sources using data extraction platforms (we currently use Segment and Airbyte) or by writing custom integrations
- Develop tests and monitoring to ensure overall data quality
- Support general data related projects as required across Argyle's product suite
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing and maintaining Data Warehouses (we use BigQuery + dbt)
- Hand-on experience of setting up and working with data orchestrators (e.g. Airflow)
- Knowing how to build and deploy custom data integrations (familiarity with GCP ecosystem is a plus)
- Ability to run multiple data analytics projects independently
- Ability to work with various parts of Argyle (Product, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.