Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 21 different countries and counting. We currently are looking to hire a skilled Technical Security Specialist to come and join our growing security team.
What will you do?
- Think like an attacker to probe and identify potential attack vectors
- Demonstrate potential lateral movement and data exfiltration opportunities for attackers
- Design countermeasures to counteract known & unknown vulnerabilities within the internal network and utilize advanced adversarial tactics to demonstrate security gaps
- Design security architecture around GCP infrastructure and respond to security incidents
- Act as a subject matter expert across DevSecOps
- Delivering technical material and presentations to VPs of Security and Technology
- Interface with the engineering teams to augment features being developed in the product, integrate DevSecOps pipeline and ensure SSDLC practices are defined, implemented and monitored
- Identify recurring problems and ways we can automate the solution to help scale & expand
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with regular internal knowledge share sessions, maintenance of documentation and education of technical personnel on security practices
What are we looking for
- Experience in Cyber Security/DevSecOps
- Experience working in the red team, penetration testing or application security roles
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell or similar with a focus on secure coding practices and SSDLC
- Knowledgeable across multiple security technologies including nit not limited to: SIEM, NGFW, Proxy, IDS/IPS, DLP, EDR, A/V, WAF, Orchestration Solutions
- Experience scripting and working with APIs (preferably Python and REST APIs)
- Experience consulting with enterprise organizations and building out enterprise-wide architecture plans
- Experience utilizing threat intelligence to deliver on security solutions
- Experience working in incident response or security operations
- Experience with major cloud deployment environments (preferably GCP)
- CISSP, OSCP, OSWP or OSCE a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.