Technical Support Engineer
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn’t you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it’s not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 23 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our engineering team to communicate bugs and feature requests.
- Handle customer requests via Email and Slack
- Be the customer's advocate
- Suggest improvements to our product, documentation and processes
- Collaborate with the CSM and Sales team to help customers implement Argyle products successfully
What are we looking for
- Solid background in Technical Support role or equivalent
- Familiar with RESTful API and worked with Cloud solutions before
- Good understanding of OOP
- Ability to work independently
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.