Remote - US Based
Argyle is a remote-first, Series A fast-growing tech startup that has reimagined how to use employment data.
Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a loan. The first question that they will ask you is, "how do you earn your money?" Wouldn't you think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control? Well, it's not!
Argyle provides businesses with a single global access point to employment data. Any company can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings and view worker profile details.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across 19 different countries and counting. We are now looking for a Personal Assistant to our CEO.
What will you do?
- Handle and manage all administrative matters for the CEO.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues.
- Manage expenses and travel arrangements (domestic & international) expeditiously and accurately.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the CEO is involved with.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and sound judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Supporting the CEO by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed in advance.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years' PA experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience handling tight deadlines, last-minute changes and ability to pivot quickly.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.